Sunday, October 28, 2007

Grade 6 Lesson 4: When is your birthday? More Picture cards

Select the images to enlarge. Copy and paste the pictures to MS Word or a photo editing program to print.




Michael : Today is May first. It's my birthday!
Kate & Joonie : Really?
Michael : Yes! Can you come to my birthday party?
Kate & Joonie : Sure!



Michael : When is your birthday, Kate?
Kate : It's April 18th. Joonie, when is yours?
Joonie : It's December 25th.
Kate : Pardon?
Joonie : It's December 25th.



Michael : That's Christmas!
Joonie : Yes, it is. My birthday is on Christmas.
Kate : Wow! Great!
Joonie : No, I don't think so.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hеy thеге wοulԁ you mind letting mе know whiсh
wеbhost yоu’re wоrking with? I’vе loaded your blog in
3 cοmpletelу dіfferent browsers
and I must say this blοg loаds а lot fastеr then most.

Cаn yоu suggest a good internet hosting pгovideг at a honest price?


mу websіte: pilates training

June 16, 2013 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home