Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Grade 3 Lesson 4: Wash Your Hands!, More Picture cards

Select the images to enlarge. Copy and paste the pictures to MS Word or a photo editing program to print.
More Lesson Four: Wash your hands. ** More Picture Cards **


Lyn: Mom, I'm hungry.
Mom: Oh, no. Wash your hands first, Lyn.



Lyn: Hi, Mozart. Look at this, please.



Lyn: Sit down, Mozart. Stand up, Mozart.



Lyn: Close your eyes. Open your mouth.



down



up



sit



stand



close



open



look



nose



mouth



hands



wash



ears



face



eyes

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m not sure if this is a formatting isѕue οr ѕomething to do with web browseг compаtibility but
I figured I’d post to lеt yоu know.

The design loοk great though!
Hope you get the pгoblem solνеd ѕoon.


Feel free to visit my blοg pοst ... οrganic
ροtting soil ()

June 16, 2013 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home