Thursday, October 04, 2007

Grade 3 Lesson 6: How many cows?, More Picture cards

Select the images to enlarge. Copy and paste the pictures to MS Word or a photo editing program to print.
More Lesson six: How many cows? ** More Picture Cards **



Tarzan: Hi, Lyn. I'm Tarzan. Let's go.



Lyn: Tarzan, do you have elephants?

Tarzan: Yes, I do.
Lyn: How many elephants?
Tarzan: Two.



Lyn: Wow! Look at this elephant. It's small! Look at that
elephant. It's big!



Tarzan: Do you have elephants?
Lyn: No, I don't. I have a dog.






elephant



cow



bear



lion



pig



monkey



go



big



small



many/much

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MissisRindu said...

Hi, I'm an English teacher from Indonesia. I'd like to the pictures and some lesson plan in here, is it OK?

October 03, 2010 3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have ѕworn I’ve visited thіs site bеforе but after goіng through ѕome of thе pοstѕ I realized it’s new to
me. Νonethelеss, I’m definitеlу pleаѕeԁ I found it and Ι’ll be bookmarking it and chеcking back fгequently!


Look into my wеb page - ωhat doеs going green mеаn (http://ephasic.org)

June 16, 2013 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home