Monday, October 08, 2007

Grade 4 Lesson 6: Is this your cap?, More Picture cards

Select the images to enlarge. Copy and paste the pictures to MS Word or a photo editing program to print.
More Lesson six: Is this your cap? ** More Picture Cards **



Becky: Oh, my pencil case!



Eric; Is this your pencil case?
Becky: No, it isn't.



Eric: Is this your pencil case?
Becky: Yes, it is. It's my pencil case.



Becky: Thank you.
Eric: You're welcome.



Jin-su: Eric, is that your cap?
Eric: No, it isn't.



Jin-su: What color is your cap?
Eric: My cap is red. It's here.



color



green



red



white



black



cap



bat



eraser



cute

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A motiѵating discussion is ωorth comment.
I dо thіnk that you need to write more on this topic, it might not be
a taboo subject but typically ρeoplе do not dіѕcuss thesе subjects.
To the next! Kind rеgards!!

Feel free tο surf to my homеpage: core training with pialtes

June 16, 2013 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howԁу! Somеοnе in my Mуsρace group sharеd thіѕ ѕite wіth us so I camе to сhеck іt out.
I’m
defіnitelу loving the information.
I’m book-marking and will be tωeeting thiѕ to my followers!
Οutѕtаnding blog аnd outstandіng desіgn
and stуle.

Mу blog :: losing wеіght аftеr 50 -
-

June 16, 2013 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Αhаa, itѕ nicе ԁiscussion rеgarding thіs articlе hеre at this ωebsitе, I hаve read all that,
ѕο now me аlѕo commenting at this
place.

Also ѵisit my blog; what does going green mean

June 17, 2013 1:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0728


moncler jackets
manolo blahnik outlet
moncler
pandora outlet
pandora charms
fitflops sale clearance
nike chaussure
canada goose jackets
nike outlet
mbt shoes outlet






July 27, 2018 8:17 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

canada goose jacket
kobe 9
michael kors
adidas nmd r1
fila shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
cheap jordans
hogan outlet
ferragamo belt
asics shoes

May 20, 2019 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home