Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Grade 4 Lesson 7: Sorry I can't, More Picture cards

Select the images to enlarge. Copy and paste the pictures to MS Word or a photo editing program to print.
More Lesson seven: Sorry, I can't ** More Picture Cards **


Eric: Hey, Jin-su! Let's play baseball.
Jin-su: OK.



Jin-su: Becky, let's play baseball.
Becky: OK. Let's go.



Becky: Mi-na, let's play baseball.
Mi-na: Sorry, I can't.



Eric: Are you OK?
Mi-na: No, I'm tired.



Su-mi: Let's play badminton. Becky: Sorry, I can't. I'm sick. I have a cold.



Su-mi: Oh, that's too bad.



soccer



basketball



baseball



badminton



table tennis



sick



tired



bad

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous www.vizcaya-3d.com said...

Oh my god, there's so much effective information above!

October 23, 2011 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the perfect ωebpage for everyonе who ωishes to undеrstand this topic.
Υou realize a whοle lot its almost hard to argue
wіth you (not that I гeally wοulԁ want to…HaHa).

Yоu certainly put a new spin on a subject ωhich has been diѕcussed
for yeагs. Wondегful stuff, just
great!

Feеl free tο visit my weblog; losing weight after 50 with pilates

June 16, 2013 4:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0605
swarovski crystal
michael kors
adidas nmd
oakley sunglasses
mulberry handbags
cheap mlb jerseys
lacoste soldes
swarovski outlet
moncler jackets
puma outlet

June 04, 2018 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home